✅ Sound Me: Recover, Reset And Change your Password
Sound me Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your credentials on Sound.me, you can reset your password or retrieve your account information.
This method gets your account password back and restores your access to your account.
But before you try the following procedures,
Try Your Browser password Auto-fill feature
Current versions of most internet browsers offer an auto-fill feature. You’ll see it when you enter a username and password for the first time on a password-protected site. The browser typically presents a popup window that asks if you want to save the login information.
You must then confirm your email address and choose how you wish to receive your verification code. Click Get code, then check your email or text messages for the code.
Sound me Password Reset Procedure
- Visit the sign-in page at https://sound.me/sponsor/sign-in
A. For Creators:
Sound Me Password Recovery for Creators.
Your log-in is linked to your TikTok account.
You will need to log in to TikTok to access your account on sound.me.
If you have forgotten your TikTok password, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Tap Sign up.
- Tap Log in at the bottom of the page.
- Select Use phone / email / username.
- Choose Email / Username.
- Tap Forgot password?
- Choose to reset the password with a Phone number or Email.
Note: For users who’ve joined TikTok using another social media account, passwords will need to be reset from that platform.
B. For Sponsors:
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Sound me Password Recovery for Sponsors
- Visit the Sign-in Helper page
Visit the sign-in page at https://sound.me/sponsor/sign-in
- Reset Password
Click reset below the e-mail and password text fill-in form. Enter your recovery email address, then follow the steps to retrieve your password.
- Check you E-mail
Your new password will be reset and sent to your e-mail. It
Save it always so that
Change Your Password.
Now that you have recovered your lost Sound.me password, it is time to reinforce your account with more protection.
The site does not support Two-Step Verification which means you may have to create a complex secure password.
Tips for Creating Secure Passwords
Keep in mind these tips for creating a strong password:
- Avoid using anything obvious, such as 123456 or mypassword.
- The longer the password, the more secure it is.
- Don’t use letters that are next to each other on the keyboard or that follow an obvious pattern, such as the four corners of the phone keypad.
- Don’t use the same password that you use on another site. Make each password for each site unique.
- Don’t build a password on personal details such as birthdates, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Change your Sound Me password from time to time.