Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 10, also known as Remix Rumble, is a music-themed set that is scheduled to be released on November 21, 2023. It will be the tenth set in the game and will introduce a number of new features and mechanics. It is set to be released on November 21st, 2023, with the Public Beta Environment hosting the set for about two weeks before it moves over to the live servers
One of the biggest changes in Set 10 is the introduction of Musical Talents. These are special abilities that can be granted to any unit in your team composition. There are a variety of different Musical Talents available, each with its own unique effect. For example, some Musical Talents can buff your units’ stats, while others can provide them with new abilities.
Another major change in Set 10 is the addition of Regional Portals. These portals can be used to transport your units to different regions of the board. This can be useful for repositioning your units or for accessing new areas of the map.
The set will last for four months, and there will be no mid-set updates. Here are some key features of TFT Set 10:
- Music Theme: Music is the main theme of Set 10, with many of the traits taking inspiration from pre-existing bands within the League universe.
- Headliners: The Chosen mechanic from Set 4 is back in the form of this set’s mechanics, Headliners. Players can have one headliner on their team, which comes in the shop automatically as a 2-star and acts as two units to one of its traits instead of one, picked randomly from the list. Each headliner also gains an extra special effect, with every unit in the game being able to become a headliner.
- New Traits: TFT Set 10 will bring in a bunch of music-inspired new traits, units, mechanics, and more. Some of the new traits include K/DA, True Damage, and Freeflow.
- Ranked: Emerald is being added between Platinum and Diamond with no other changes. There will be no mid-set ranked reset.
- Esports: The first global LAN event in Vegas will take place from December 8th to 10th, 2023.
- Cosmetics: There will be new skins in TFT Set 10 Remix Rumble, specifically through a new class called Superfans. Chibi Sett Heartsteel Sett drops into TFT as new Tacticians, and a new K/DA board shows off the music vibes in Set 10.
In addition to these new features, Set 10 will also introduce a number of new units and traits. Some of the new units that have been confirmed for Set 10 include:
- Seraphine: A 5-cost Mage unit that can buff her allies and debuff her enemies with her music.
- Ekko: A 4-cost Assassin unit who can deal damage to the backline and disrupt enemy team compositions with his Chronobreak ability.
- Zeri: A 3-cost Striker unit who can deal massive damage to her targets with her rapid-fire attacks.
Some of the new traits that have been confirmed for Set 10 include:
- Musical Talent: Units with this trait gain a special ability that can be used in combat.
- Regional Synergy: Units with this trait gain bonuses when placed on the same region of the board as other units with the same trait.
- Core Synergy: Units with this trait gain bonuses when placed on the same tile as other units with the same trait.
Overall, Set 10 is shaping up to be a very exciting set for TFT. The new features and mechanics, as well as the new units and traits, are sure to add a lot of new depth and strategy to the game.
Release Date: November 21, 2023
New Features: Musical Talents, Regional Portals
New Units: Seraphine, Ekko, Zeri
New Traits: Musical Talent, Regional Synergy, Core Synergy