IKEA Ghana Duktig Play Kitchen
The light diodes are operated by low electric voltage and do not get hot. Recommended for children 3 years and older. The sink is detachable to enable easy cleaning. This product bears the CE mark. Batteries are sold separately, 4-AA size 1.5V (LR6) required. Care instructions Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
History of Ikea:
IKEA is named after the initials of founder Ingvar Kamprad, Elmtaryd, the farm on which he grew up, and Agunnaryd, the nearby village.
Keeping IKEA stores and warehouses stock has been a challenge. During FY21 we saw a substantial drop in availability that we have not yet recovered from, and this will continue far into FY22. Across the IKEA value chain, range developers, suppliers, purchasers, logistics, and of course IKEA retailers are together taking great efforts to keep our most popular products like the BILLY bookcase in stock.
IKEA Ghana DUKTIG Classic Play Kitchen Birch, 28 3/8 x 15 3/4 x 42 7/8 " NEW-
Width: 28 3/8 " (72 cm)
Depth: 15 3/4 " (40 cm)
Height: 42 7/8 " (109 cm)
Package measurement and weight
Article Number: 603.199.72
Width: 15 ½ " (39 cm)
Height: 6 ½ " (17 cm)
Length: 29 ¼ " (74 cm)
Weight: 41 lb 14 oz (19.00 kg)
- A dream come true for tiny master chefs and bakers. In this complete kitchen, they can cook, just like the grown-up chefs on TV, and let the whole family taste their new creations.
- The cooktop lights can be switched on/off and give a realistic glow but do not get warm.
- Grows with your child. The height of the legs can be adjusted to 3 positions.
- Encourages role play which helps children to develop social skills by imitating grown-ups and inventing their own roles.
No BPA (Bisphenol A) was added.
Batteries are sold separately, 4-AA size 1.5V (LR6) required.
Good to know
- The light diodes are operated by low electric voltage and do not get hot.
- Recommended for children 3 years and older.
- The sink is detachable to enable easy cleaning.
- This product bears the CE mark
- Main parts: Fiberboard, Birch plywood, Paint, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Door: Fiberboard, Paint
- Window: Acrylic
- Sinks/ Mixer taps/ Foot/ Handle: Polypropylene
- Tube: Steel, Pigmented powder coating
- Worktop: ABS plastic, Polypropylene
- Back panel: Fiberboard