- Kenkey with fried fish and chili pepper
- Jollof Rice
- Banku and pepper-tomato sauce
- Ghanaian style konkonte
- Ghanaian fufu in palmnut soup with goat
- Fufu and light tomato soup with meat
- Fried yam with spicy chicken and kpakpo shito
- Jollof rice with coleslaw and barbecue chicken
- Cooked yam and plantain, with
- Red-red: bean and fish stew with fried plantain
- "One Man Thousand": cooked shrimp and fried Tanganyika sardine
- Ghanaian Kɔkɔ a y'atoto (nickname: Kofi Broke Man) charco
- Boiled yam or plantain with Kontomire stew
Located in the coastal region of Ghana at Sekondi-Takoradi, Ett's Restaurant provides an exquisite delicacy of Ghanaian dishes from Banku and Tilapia to Fried fish and plantain. Etti's is the only restaurant in Takoradi that serves Chinese, Continental, and Local African cuisine.
Etti's Restaurants boast of an exquisite ambiance. The restaurant was first built to be able to serve the local population as well as the foreigners in the "Oil City".As one of the biggest restaurants in Sekondi-Takoradi, Etti lives up to its name as a well-furnished international restaurant serving the needs of individuals of any nationality.