We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. On this page, you will find information about copyright infringement procedures and policies that apply to GhanaWebShop.com (“Company”). The Company will respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf)
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you can file a DMCA notification by filling Our DMCA contact form. Your claim must include the following information (please note that all information must be submitted in English):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material);
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site;
- Provide a reasonably sufficient method of contacting you. phone number and email address would be preferred;
- The following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by protection of law” and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
to notify the content provider, member, or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
- The contents of this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. If you require specific legal advice you should contact a specialist lawyer.
- The documents contained in the Service are presented for information purposes only. The material is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner.
The materials in the Service cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.
- The opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of any entity, business or its members.
b. We have tried to ensure that information provided on the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect, or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Description of Products
a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
b) We may correct any error appearing on the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability are also subject to change without notice.