In 2023, the are new brands of Human Hair Wigs Price In Chile can vary greatly depending on the quality, the length and style of the wig, and the brand.
I have selected our high-end human hair wigs, in Chile $ made from Remy’s hair, customized to fit your exact head measurements.
The more expensive extension wigs may have a higher initial cost, but they can be a more cost-effective option in the long run.
Types of Human Hair Wig Prices
Brazilian Virgin Hair Wig In Chile
Price of Brazilian Virgin Hair in Chile
The premium price of based on the quality, length, and style of the wig:
CLP $ 159380.1 Chilean peso
If you will like to shop around, this is the most popular texture on the local market right now, and that can be purchased in Chilean peso. Its thickness and natural wave or curl pattern Hair make this the best-selling type of human hair wig. Virgin Brazilian hair is made from real hair collected from donors in Brazil. Due to its natural density, it is less likely to frizz than other hair types like Malaysian or Indian Hair.
- Thicker and Plump High-Quality Product: 100% Unprocessed Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Weave Straight Bundles with New Lace Frontal 10A Grade 3/4 Bundles with 13×4 Lace Frontal, Excellent raw materials to make Frontal.
- Hair Quality: 13×6 Lace Frontal Closure With Brazilian Straight bundles, Density: 130%, Natural Straight Style, Double Strong Weft, No Chemical, No Dry Ends, No Splits, Minimal Shedding, Tangle Free Tight And Neat, Thick, Healthy Ends.
- Hair Weight & Length: Straight Human Hair Lace Frontal Wig Need 3/4 Bundles Brazilian Human Hair Straight Hair with 13×4 Lace Frontal, 95g-105g/Straight Bundle, Lace Frontal 50g / PCS, Full Cuticle Aligned, Tight & Neat; 3-4 Bundles are necessary for a full head.
- Hair Color: Unprocessed Natural Black Color, Can be Dyed and Bleached. Easier to darken the hair than to brighten the hair, recommend dyeing deeper because the color is hard to fade. Incorrect dyeing can damage the hair.
Remy Indian Human Hair WIg In Chile
Price of Indian Hair In Chile
CLP $ 111888.05 Chilean peso
Indian human hair is considered to be strong and durable. When styled properly, it’s soft and reverted back to its original curl pattern. The hair holds a curl for about 3-4 days with proper care.
- Natural texture: You can purchase different varieties, a wig that has a natural wave or curl pattern, which makes it easy to blend with most hair types.
- Versatility: When you purchase a wig, it can be straightened, curled, or dyed to suit different hairstyles, making it a versatile option for those looking for a change in their hair.
- Durability: Known for its strength and durability, you can make it a long-lasting option for hair extensions and wigs.
- Natural shine: Lastly one of the most significant attributes of hair is it has a natural luster that gives it a healthy and shiny appearance.
Malaysian Human Hair Bundles in Chile
Price of Malaysian Hair Bundles In Chile
CLP $ 62786.1 Chilean peso
Malaysian Hair In Chile is relatively affordable compared to other types of hair, making it a popular choice for those looking for high-quality hair at a reasonable price. One of the advantages it has over other wigs is it is easy to maintain and can be washed, dried, and styled like your own hair.
- 1. Hair Material: 12A Grade 100% Unprocessed Malaysian virgin human hair, Soft and Thick, No Short Hair, Smooth, Full Cuticle.
- 2. Hair Color: Nature black closed to 1B#, unprocessed color, more natural & more healthy. Lengths: 8 8 8+8inch true to length. Provide Any Mix Length According to Request. Weight: 50g/pc Closure: 40+/-5g/pc. Lace Color: medium brown.
- 3. Virgin Hair: No Shedding, No Tangle, No Smell, Double Machine Weft to minimize shedding, Strong and Neat.
- 4. Water Wave+T Part Lace Closure, soft & full and easy to manage, curl still keep after times of washing.
As a better alternative to synthetic wigs, they offer a more natural look and feel as they are also more durable and can be styled and colored just like natural hair.
The main benefit of human hair wigs is that they can be heat-styled with curling irons, straighteners, and hair dryers, so you can change your hairstyle as often as you like.
considered to be of higher quality and can last for a longer period of time with proper care and maintenance
human hair wigs offer a realistic and natural look
Human hair wigs are typically more expensive than synthetic wigs
More costly and require more maintenance than synthetic wigs, for example, they need to be washed, conditioned, and styled regularly.
How To wash and care for your human Hair wig In Chile
- Pre-Wash Care:
Prep up your wig, and use a tooth or comb to gently comb through. Brush the wig to remove any tangles or knots.
Fill a sink or basin with cool water and add a small amount of mild shampoo. Place your wig under lukewarm water to fully submerge it. Gently submerge the wig in the water and gently swish it around to clean it
Place a small amount of shampoo in your hands and stroke the roots of the hair from roots to ends. Rinse the wig thoroughly with cool water to remove all traces of shampoo.
Gently squeeze the excess water out of the wig and blot it dry with a towel.
Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand or a mannequin head. Avoid using heat to dry the wig, such as a hair dryer or heating element, as this can damage the fibers