MacBook Air and Pro Price in Bolivia
256GB Base model Price in Bolivia:
BOB 8273.1 Bolivian boliviano
The MacBook Air and Pro (2023) in Bolivia comes with Apple’s M2 processor. Which is approximately 15%-20% faster than last generation’s M1 based on the applications running.
New Features Of MacBook Air and Pro ( 2023) with M2 Chip
- An Increase in base price from $999 to $1999 compared to the 2021 M1 model.
- The new model now features a liquid retina display of 13.6 inches upgraded from its former retina display of 13.3-inch size.
- The addition of a MagSafe charging port alongside the two previously existing Thunderbolt / USB-C ports on the MacBook Air’s left side.
- The new front camera notch upgrades to 1080p from 720p of the previous model which leads to better video calls.
- Improved battery life with a slightly larger battery, which lasted over 21 hours of use.
How To Find The MacBook Pro M2 (2023) Price In Bolivia .
Time needed: 5 minutes
How To Find The Apple MacBook Pro M2 (2022) Price in Bolivia
- Open Your Browser from your location in Bolivia
In the google search Bar Type USD, and the results will be displayed instantly including the currency converter.
- Check the official price listing
Visit Apple.com to find the official price in USD. For the base model or other different price models.
- Select Your Currency.
Come back to the google search tab in the currency converter enter the dollar price, and select BOB Bolivian boliviano in the dropdown.
You will receive the final price in Bolivian boliviano. The final base price minus import tax and duties in Bolivia will be displayed.
The New Macbook Pro model comes with a redesign of an all-around uniform thickness of 1.13 cm. It comes in an all-new favorite color ” midnight” from three others: space grey, starlight, and silver.
The laptop is a bit different than the previous generation in that you can configure up to 24GB of Unified Memory.
The M2 chip features an 8-core CPU and up to a 10-core GPU, along with support for up to 24GB of memory.
Compared to the M1, the M2 offers advancements in performance and efficiency with an 18 percent faster CPU, a 35 percent faster GPU, and a 40 percent faster Neural Engine.
It’s being sold in Bolivia and you could buy it in Bolivian boliviano .
A. Pricing on the MacBook Air M2 chip starts at BOB Bs. 8273.1 Bolivian boliviano for the version with an 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, and 256GB SSD .
B. The MacBook Pro, the much higher-end model with 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and 512GB SSD is available for BOB Bs. 10343.1 Bolivian boliviano.
C. With 24GB unified memory with 2TB SSD storage capacity and 67W USB-C Power Adapter, it is priced in Bolivia cost: BOB Bs. 17243.1 Bolivian boliviano.
Pros and Cons
- Lighter despite a bigger display
- New redesign works
- Fantastic keyboard
- Great performance
- Needs more ports
- The base 256GB model uses a single NAND chip for storage(Which makes it slower than the previous year’s model), while the 512GB model and even the M1 MacBook Air use two chips.
- Only a 60Hz refresh rate
- Camera notch
- Buying the wrong MacBook Air M2 could result in a laptop that’s up to 50% slower
- The Air has issues with overheating. It doesn’t have a heat spreader or fans and gets hot enough to limit its performance to stay cool.
Apple MacBook Air and Pro M2 (2022) Specifications in Bolivia.
M2 MacBook Air’s specs:
- Four colors: space grey, starlight, midnight, and silver
- 13.6-inch display with 60Hz refresh rate
- 1080p front-facing camera
- 8GB, 16GB, or 24GB RAM
- 256GB to 2TB storage
- MagSafe 3 port, two Thunderbolt / USB-C ports, 3.5mm headphone jack
|Weight||1.24 kg (2.73 lbs)|
|Dimensions||304.1 x 215 x 11.3 mm|
11.97 x 8.46 x 0.44 inches
|Area||654 cm2 (101.3 inches2)|
|Side bezels||5.6 mm|
|Colors||Silver, Gold, Gray, Blue|
2560 x 1664
|Refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Resolution||2560 x 1664 pixels|
|HDR support||Yes, HDR10|
|sRGB color space||99.9%|
|Adobe RGB profile||87.6%|
|DCI-P3 color gamut||98.4%|
|Response time||29 ms|
|Full charging time||2:30 hr|
|USB Power Delivery||Yes|
|Charging port position||Left|
|Charge power||30 / 35 / 67 W|
|Cable length||2 meters|
|Weigh of AC adapter||174 / 189 gram|
CPU nameApple M2
|Base frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Turbo Frequency||3.5 GHz|
|Integrated GPU||Apple M2 GPU|
|Fabrication process||5 nm|
GPU nameApple M2 GPU (8-core)
|Fabrication process||5 nm|
|GPU base clock||500 MHz|
|GPU boost clock||1456 MHz|
|Memory size||System Shared|
|Memory bus||128 bit|
|Memory speed||5.2 Gbps|
|Shading units (cores)||1024|
|Texture mapping units (TMUs)||64|
|Raster operations pipelines (ROPs)||32|
|Storage type||SSD (M2)|
|Webcam||Above the display|
|Webcam resolution||1920 x 1080|
|USB Type-C||2x USB 4.0|
|Audio jack (3.5 mm)||Yes|
|SD card reader||No|
|Proprietary charging port||Yes|
Apple M2 MacBook Air vs Apple M1 MacBook Air
M1 MacBook Air
- 13.3-inch Retina display (2560 by 1600 pixels)
- 400 nits brightness
- Apple M1 chip with up to 8-core GPU
- 68.25GB/s memory bandwidth
- 8GB and 16GB unified memory configurations
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Stereo speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 49.9-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- Available in Gold
M2 MacBook Air
- 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display (2560 by 1664 pixels)
- 500 nits brightness
- Apple M2 chip with up to 10-core GPU
- ProRes encode and decode engine for hardware-accelerated ProRes and ProRes RAW video
- 100GB/s memory bandwidth
- 8GB, 16GB, and 24GB unified memory configurations
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Four-speaker sound system
- 3.5mm headphone jack with advanced support for high-impedance headphones
- 52.6-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter (with 8-core GPU model) or 35W Dual USB-C Port Compact Power Adapter (with 10-core GPU model)
- Supports fast charging with 67W USB-C Power Adapter
- Available in Starlight and Midnight
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Greece
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Ukraine
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Suriname
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Uzbekistan
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Falkland Islands
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Myanmar
Apple MacBook Air M2 (2022) In Chad
Apple Ipad Mini In Bolivia
Apple Iphone 13 In Bolivia
Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra in Bolivia
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 in Bolivia